Welcome to Hacienda La Puente USD's online employment center!
The District now allows you the opportunity to apply for a job or submit a job interest card online.What are the steps to apply for a job online?1. Register with the online employment center.
2. Complete an online job application form.
- You will need a valid email address in order to register and use the online employment center. If you currently do not have an email address, free email accounts can be acquired from many sites, including www.yahoo.com.
- Click the "Register to Apply Online" link above to begin the registration process.
- After completing a brief registration form, you will immediately receive a confirmation email containing a temporary password. Click the "Login" link and use your email address and temporary password to log into the online employment center.
- You will, of course, be given the opportunity change your password. If you should ever forget your password, click the "Forgot Your Password?" link, and the online employment center will email your password to you.
- Towards the end of the registration process, you will be prompted to complete a series higher education and work experience forms. The completion of these forms is important. The records that you submit will be used each time you are evaluated for any District job application. A minimum of 10 years of consecutive work experience must be provided, including any unemployment and time attending school. Do not leave any gaps.
What is the estimated time to complete the application?
- If you have already registered, click the "Login" link and apply for job or submit a job interest card.
- From the Job Openings page, click the "Apply Now!" link for the job you want apply.
- While applying online for a District job, carefully read the Essential Functions and Minimum Qualifications on the job announcement. If you feel you meet the minimum qualifications, complete the online job application and click the "Submit Application" button.
- Enter each page of information. All fields marked * are required. When filling out the application, you may use both upper and lower case.
- If an item is not applicable, enter "NA."
- After reviewing the Application Certification statement. If you agree to the terms and conditions, select "Yes," and click the "Submit Application" button.
- If your application is received, you will immediately receive a confirmation email. Until you receive a confirmation email, you have not successfully applied.
20 to 45 minutes. If you are registering for the first time, the application process will take longer due to the higher education and work experience forms.What if I close my browser before I submit the application?
You must start over. You have not successfully completed the application process until you receive a confirmation email.How can I make changes to my application after it has been submitted?
It is recommended to print and fully review the application before submitting it. Changes are not allowed after your application has been submitted.Can I attach a resume, certification or DD214?
Certifications, DD214's and other documents must be faxed, mailed or delivered in person. When submitting additional documents, please include a cover letter identifying which job title for which you are applying, your name, contact phone numbers and a request to attach the additional documents to your application.What do I do if the position for which I am applying has a typing speed requirement?
Please click here
for all information related to obtaining and submitting typing verification. If I have questions, who can I contact?
Call (626) 933-3923, 933-3924, or 933-3925, and ask for help with the Online Application.